Translate this blog!

Monday, January 1, 2018

What's next for this blog?

Hello everyone!

I have been thinking about where I would like to take this blog next, however, that will not be possible without you, my dear readers.

I will continue to review the art supplies I have. Please forgive me for being slow at that as I am working on art commissions and other things at the moment.

However, I would like to know if you have anything you wish for me to review or anything else, please leave a comment below.

Also, in the future, as soon as I have the means to do it, I would like to start a YouTube for this blog, so that I may deliver you more content. I want to do some how-to videos, art supply challenges, reviews, and more if I think of any ideas.

However, none of this will be possible without you. I, too, will need financial support as well as reader support in order to do that.

I am considering various options in order to do this, which I will update you all in the future. I do not want to have to resort to having ads on this blog for that purpose.

The first way I have in which you may support me is, I have a gift list on Amazon. If you choose to support me in that way, thank you so much in advance! I care about you all and want to encourage you on your art endeavors as well.

I have listed a number of things. They are both big and small so that hopefully a lot of people can help if they wish. You should be able to purchase directly from the list and Amazon should take care of all the rest as far as items getting to me. I will review any and all of the items, I receive this way and update an ongoing post of thanks as well.

Here is a link to the list.


If you cannot at this time do this, please do not feel bad. What you can do if you cannot support me in these ways is you can share this post as well as this blog with friends and anyone you know. A few clicks on social media can go a long way.

Another way, which you can help me is by sharing my posts and blog with others who might be interested in reading.

The third way you can help is by subscribing to my blog; either through email, RSS feed, or the social media links on each page. 

Once again, I thank you for your support either way.


BHA

No comments:

Post a Comment