Translate this blog!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Dollar Tree Art Supplies!

Hello Everyone!
こんにちは、皆さん!

Today I have some things I have found at Dollar Tree, which I use as art supplies. 

Unless you are doing something professional, like an art commission where you need to ensure things have light-fastness or something like that, you do not need to always use expensive art supplies. 

Even then, there are ways to stay economical as much as possible. 

I went to Dollar Tree for some other items and found these things which help me in my artwork! 

The best thing is, everything is $1 at Dollar Tree! 

Small Containers














These containers are about an inch wide and about two inches long. You can get ten of these in a pack! They are in with the kitchen stuff at the store I went to, I use these for storing all of the small pieces of my action figures, my pen nibs, and other small items. You can stack them as well! 


http://shrsl.com/x90i

Receipt and Sales Order Books 








I have two different receipt books, which I use for any art commissions I get. These are each only $1 and they contain 50 sheets. They make one copy. These are very useful and a lot less expensive than the ones at office supply stores! 

Pencil Grips



Dollar Tree has various kinds of pencils grips! I like these foam ones because they fit many kinds of pencils and are comfortable for long hours of coloring and drawing. 

Gel Pens




































These gel pens are really nice! I have not had any problems with them skipping or anything. You get four in a package. They are a very glittery water based ink. They do take a bit to dry, They contain a lot of ink in them and are very vibrant in color. 

http://shrsl.com/x8zu

10 Color Pen









This pen is really nice! You get ten colors in one pen! I have seen the four and six color versions, but a ten color one caught my eye. There is quite a variety of colors and they are fun to use. Some of the colors are really light, but overall this is a nice pen too! If you want to change colors, press down the button at the top. This is a little stiff at first, but once you get it to go through all of the pens, it will work fine. 

I will continue to look for useful things at Dollar Tree, so if you love Dollar Tree, keep watching this post from time to time as it will be updated! 

I am now an affiliate of Dollar Tree. By using these links and making a purchase, you can support the blog! Thank you for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment