Translate this blog!

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Music is so Beautiful! What am I listening to right now? Part 1

Hello Everyone!


Today, I wanted to talk about music. I am a musician and composer as well as being creative in other ways. I want to encourage you to be creative in whatever way you can be creative. Whether that be music, drawing, sculpting, writing or some other art form I did not name, I encourage you to use your gifts to glorify the Lord. He gave you those gifts.

Therefore, I wanted to talk about some of my favorite music. I like music in just about every genre and these are by no means my only favorite songs. My personal music tastes are quite extensive and vast. From time to time I might post links to videos and things I enjoy listening to. Perhaps you will discover something new as well!

Lately, I have been studying Japanese and therefore have been discovering a lot of Japanese Music. Along with that, I discovered a couple of K-pop groups who sometimes sing in Japanese, but mostly in Korean. Their music is beautiful as well.

In case some people are unaware and to properly respect one of the bands on this list and the people who sing in it, I want to say that Kim Jonghyun was a beautiful singer and composer of SHINee, he will always be remembered and greatly missed. Even though I did not know of their music very long before he passed away, it still affected me. I have a lot of respect for the remaining living members of SHINee who each decided and then as a group to continue on and bring us all four beautiful concerts in Japan in February. Thank you, SHINee, I can only imagine how difficult that was and is for you to do.

Japanese Music

Wagakki Band




One Ok Rock



K-Pop 

SHINee




Jonghyun




B.A.P.


I hope you enjoyed this playlist of music and find something which inspires you in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment